Friday, August 12, 2016

Flowers in Bottles - Tanja


Hi there,

it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this Clean and Simple Card. I colored the A Day for Daisies Flowers in Bottles with Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush. In order to give it a tile finish, I covered the whole image with four coats of clear embossing powder. It's just perfect for this technique.

For more information on the creation of this card visit my Blog Little Art Cottage.

You'll find Flowers in Bottles and so many other wonderful images including Monthly Specials and Freebies in the A Day for Daisies Shop.


Make sure to join our Challenge "Use some kind of School Paper" right here on the ADFD Blog.

Have a day for daisies.

Yours,
 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! At first look I thought it was a vellum technique. Clear embossing over watercolor--brilliant. Must try. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I specifically used the Inktense pencils because they are permanent when they dry ... the Versamark might smudge other watercolors that don't dry permanently but it is worth a try ... just keep that in mind ... I am so glad that you like my creation ... have a wonderful weekend

      Delete
  2. Its beautiful - I'll have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Tanja! How fun to use the clear embossing powder like this, too. So effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Tanja! How fun to use the clear embossing powder like this, too. So effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful arrangement (they sent me a picture before it was delivered which was so exciting!) The arrangement the Flower Delivery NYC built for me contained mint. Everything is considered, even the smell of the overall bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it very much to this article so keep watching football live streaming free online 2016
    on our site.

    ReplyDelete