Friday, May 4, 2012

New Release 05.04.12 ~ Love My Bunny & May Club Kit ~ Clown'in Around...


Today's release at A Day For Daisies is all about bunnies!!! And these are definitely the cutest and cuddliest I've ever seen! Think of all the sweet cards you could make with these scrumptious little guys. Okay maybe "scrumptious" was not the right word to use... But you can't deny how darling these are!!! You can find this new release, Love My Bunny, by visiting the shop.


And now to introduce the MAY CLUB KIT!!! Isn't is adorable? It's is available today for download to all members of the ADFD Kit Club! And at $25 per month - this club is a steal!!! Each month club members get 10 exclusive images, that are not available to non-members. Club members also get huge saving on regular release images, too... 50%!!!

I absolutely LOVE these clowns!!! And I always love little trains and elephants! The design team made these samples from part of this month's ADFD Club Kit to share with you today. As always, these talented ladies are brimming with inspiration...






Arielle


There is still a week left to play....

Challenge #42 "Crazy for Calico"...

2 comments:

  1. Those clowns are great... I haven't seen anything like them anywhere! And of course, everything else is also great. I love ADFD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous new images. I just love the clowns and the nymphs are gorgeous. The DT samples are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete